AERO INDIA HIGHLIGHTS 2005
1. Retail villages were planned in the display area and the air display display area. For the convenience of dignitaries and dear visitors, the most attractive Indian handicrafts were sold at retail village kiosks. Talented artisans have benefited because their beautiful products have been sold in thousands.
2. Bharat Electronics Limited has organized all communications and infrastructure support for AERO INDIA 2005. Fax, Mobil phones, Walkie Talkie, Internet, public address system, closed circuit TV, audiovisual projection in conference rooms, registration, etc. were the contributions of Bharat Electronics Limited.
3. The first Aero India Golf tournament was organized at the Karnataka Golf Association, Bangalore. The IIC takes credit for organizing these unique features enjoyed by all visitors from around the world.
4. Peter Thompson had designed the 18-hole championship course. The club area is 30,000 square feet. The lighted driving range was the longest in India.
5. The Runway Floor was prepared using the decreasing weight defect meter. It should also be noted that the glass grid has been used to increase strength. Dense bitumen concrete using PCN 40 polymer modified bitumen was a special feature of it.
6. The media center accommodated 250 members. It was located on a new hanger with an internal space of 4,200 square feet.
7. The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, has adopted Box Technology to run the subway to interconnect AFSY exhibitions and domestic areas. They completed the work in record time.
8. Among the 57 speakers, 33 were from abroad at the seminar.
9. Very interesting and informative magazines, which covered widely aviation, aerospace, and defense issues, attracted many dignitaries. These color magazines were: Aviation Week Group (New York), Aerospace and Maritime International (published in Mumbai), Chanakya Aerospace Defense & Maritime Review (New Delhi), Defense World (New Delhi), Defense World (New Delhi), Indian Defense Review (New Delhi), Vayu Aerospace Review (New Delhi), Indian Aviation – Civil and Military (Mumbai), Indian Defense Yearbook (New Delhi), International Aerospace Review and Analysis (Mumbai), Intervestnik Publishing House (Russia) , SP Guide Publications, Private Limited (New Delhi) and Sterling Book House (Mumbai). These books and bookstores delighted visitors with critical information and analysis on defense issues. Each page had abundant valuable data.
10. The Indian companies that participated in this show were mainly from Bangalore. Some were from New Delhi.
11. Software companies such as Aster Teleservices (P) Ltd., 3rd floor Sri Amulya Estate, Mahesh Nagar, Hyderabad-1., Autotech Systems (P) Limited, 27, 24 Sarakki Main Lake, Phase 5, JP Nagar, Bangalore – 560 078., BACHAL Software Limited, HAL Estate, Airport Runway, Bangalore – 560 017., CADES Digitech (P) Limited, Anchorage, 100 Richmond Circle Road, Bangalore – 560 025., With Avia Systems Technologies Private Limited., 47 Gangamma Temple Street, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013., Connect Electronics Private Limited, 1878 New Thipasandra Main Road, Bangalore – 560 075., Data Patterns (I) Private Limited, New No.19, Old No.16, Aza Gowder Road, The event, which will be held at the Rio de Janeiro Convention Center, will be attended by over 200 people, including representatives of companies and professionals in the area, as well as representatives of companies from various segments. 016., Quest, 55 Quest Towers, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura, Bangalore – 560 048., Satyam Computer Services Limited, SDC Plot No.45,46,47 Electronic City, Phase II, KIADB Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560 100 ., Samtel, 52 Community Center, New Friends Coway, New Delhi., Shogi Communications Limited, 803 8th Floor Ansal Bhavan, 16 KG Marg, New Delhi – 110 001., Sigma Electro Systems, M-83 MIDC, Ambad Nashik-10 ., Sika interplant systems Limited, 3 Gangadhara Chetty Road, Bangalore – 560 042., Silver Software, Plot-23 & 24 EPIP, 1st Phase KIADB, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560 066., SLN Technologies Private Limited, 889 4th Cross, 7th Main HAL II Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560 008., Speak Systems Limited, B-49 Electronic Complex, Kushaiguda The São Paulo City Hall, through the State Department of Education (Seduc), has open enrollment for the selection process. from substitute teacher to the position of Physical Education Teacher. We had beautiful pavilions at this great show to reveal their invaluable contributions to Indian Aviation, Aerospace and Information Technologies. As Bangalore City is full of popular software institutes, many software technocrats have teamed up and formed these companies to serve DRDO, HAL, Navy, Air Force, Missiles, UAV airborne weapon systems, helicopters and Bharat Electronics. .
12. Alpha Design Technologies (P) Limited, Bangalore develops simulation commands, control requirements for ship-borne and airborne systems. They also manufacture night vision devices, simulators, radars, communication systems and other defense needs from India.
13. Amphenol Interconnect India Private Limited, Industrial Area 105 Bhosari, Bhosari Pune manufactures and markets many varieties of connectors, cable harnesses and antenna products. They serve military and aerospace, automotive and medical, electronics, wireless infrastructure, and mobile devices. They are the main resellers of the Indian defense sector.
14. Apollo computing Laboratories Private Limited specializes in embedded computing, defense and aerospace digital communications. At Agni II, LCA, they offered their services.
15. Aster Teleservices Private Limited of Hyderabad has provided military service to Indian defense units with data acquisition and control, smart cards, LC Launcher link, fiber optic technology link, PCI based GPS time synchronizer, Unimux, testers. handles, etc.
16. Airdel (India) Limited, with technical collaboration from UK aviation developments, has branches in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkatta, Chennai, Kanpur, Pune and Bangalore. They manufacture and supply fastness and other parts for the aerospace and commercial industry.
17. Avi-Oil India Private Limited supplies lubricants, which is the only one approved by the military center. Airworthiness and certification, Ministry of Defense. This company is registered with the General Directorate of Aeronautical Quality Assurance as a qualified manufacturer of aviation products. It has collaboration with NYCO SA of France. Indian Oil Corporation, Balmer Lawrie have teamed up to form this unique lubrication for Indian defense and civil aviation.
18. BACHAL Software Limited is credited with developing real-time embedded Avionics software simulators, development and testing for mission critical security systems used for flight control, flight warning, transmission, weapon use, management. of fuel etc. They offer their services to laboratories DRDO, HAL, ADA, Indian Armed Forces, as well as serving Thales, Rolls Royce, SAGEM, ECE, British Airways, etc.
19. Bijal Petroleum Equipment Corporation, which has its office at 5/210 Ashirwad Industrial Estate, Ram Mandir Road, Gargeon (w), Mumbai – 400 104, extends aviation ground support and fuel handling and testing equipment to aircraft, refueling helicopters for Indian defense.
20. To entertain visitors and have an aesthetic appearance, some stalls contained extravagant items, handicrafts produced by Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Limited, Cauvery, Karnataka State Arts and Crafts Emporium. Many visiting women from India and abroad were very attracted to the beauty of every item sold there.
21. Saree is the traditional dress worn by Indian women. So there was a zari silk bush tent at Aero India – 2005 to divert attention. Many thousands of well-designed sarees were for sale and the women VIPs had a nice time there. Karnataka (P) Limited soaps and detergents also displayed their soaps with a pleasant fragrance.
22. Chandra International, Mumbai, is engaged in export and import, transitional trade and represents international companies such as ESL Defense, UK, Douglas SPD, UK, Goodrich, USA and Orbit ACS.
23. ComAvia Systems Technologies (P) Ltd. Bangalore performs Avionics integration services for India's top aircraft programs for LCA, Jaguar, MiG27, etc. They also build integration testing platforms and other testing solutions consisting of data acquisition and simulation. MIL-STD-1553B Bus, ARINC429, Analog, Digital, Serial and other interfaces.
24. Data Standards (I) Private Limited, Chennai has developed air, naval, ground and space applications such as mission computers and aircraft screens, onboard computer and missile fire control systems, radar subsystems, aircraft ATE , ground systems space vessels and vehicles.
25. For DRDO, the Department of Space, System Homes and Aerospace Industry system, Datasol (B) Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, with a very good service in the design, development and integration of state-of-the-art modular products in the areas of avionics, cockpit display products etc. It is an ISO 9001-2000 company.
26. DRDO has 5,000 scientists, 25,000 other technicians and 54 laboratories. Contact persons are: Dr.D.Banerjee, telephone 91-011-23016640, Brig Umang Kapoor, Director, telephone: 91-011-2301-3209, BC Srikanta Vice President DRDO.
27. Dynamatic Technologies, Bangalore, deals with ailerons, tabs for ITT-36 jet instructors; rear fuselage and wing for Lakshya, a high performance UAV; Control surfaces for fighter Su-30 mki Aircraft such as upright fins, stabilizers, canard, vent fins and slats, ground support equipment for military jets, servo control equipment for helicopters; Transmission products and electro-hydraulic brake drive systems for battle tanks. Manufacture and assembly of target aircraft frame structures from Lakshya, Indias Pilotless Target, Hall Project 39-36. Dynamatic Aerospace will partner with HAL to develop frame structures for Sukhoi 30 mki fighter aircraft.
28. Enpro Secan India Ltd., New Delhi markets vapor cycle cooling systems for armored combat vehicles, radar liquid cooling systems, antennas, etc., waveguide dryers, ACIDC Brush and Brushless motors, torque for rods, radars, missiles, etc. ., axial centrifugal battle tank blower fans, XIBC armored vehicles, etc., aircraft heat transfer systems, battle tanks etc., serve HAL, ADA, ECIL, BEL, DRDO, IAF, Indian Army, BDL, Air India, Thales, Airbus, Eurocopter, MTU, Embracer, LUCAS, Air France, Lufthansa, etc.,
29. Zing, nickel and cadmium silver oxide batteries for aircraft, helicopters, torpedoes and military missiles from India are supplied by High Energy Batteries (I) Ltd., Tamilnadu. Contact person: S.Arunachalam, V.Balasubramaniam, Fax: 91-4339250516, 91-431-2414455.
30. Terra Vista product line for 3D Terrain Generation 9.8 sold by integrated digital systems, Kolkatta. These 3D databases are used in war games, situational awareness analysis, flight simulation, training etc.,
31. It was interesting to note that JS Precisions, Bangalore, is formed under the scheme of female entrepreneurs. The contact person is Ms. Jayanthi, fax: 91-080-26637921, telephone: 91-080-266372707. They provide sheet metal, machined and non-metallic components for aircraft and aero engines. Locknuts, gaskets, jigs, lock washers and the products you supply for IAF, DRDO, Naval Aviation and HAL. More than 800 precision critical / non-critical components are produced by them.
32. Kumaran Industries, Bangalore produces jet engine parts for the aerospace and aeronautics industry using CNC technology. The development of precision structures and aircraft engine parts for LCA, ADA, ALH, 14-seat passenger aircraft, SARAS (NAL), ADE, Navy and Air Force are some of their invaluable contributions to the Indian Air Force. They got recognition from foreign companies too, such as Magellan, uTGU technologies. The contact person is Mr.Mohan, Director, Phone: 91-80-23409113, Fax 91-80-23381498. Mr.M. Parthasarathy is the technical director.
33. Maini Precision Products (P) Ltd., Bangalore serves Honeywell USA, Moog Aerospace UK, WA, Goodrich, USA, drivers from Sneema, France etc., producing machined components. Contact person: Shaikendra Pratap Singh, Fax: + 91-80-51272500, 91-80-51272400.
34. The Indian Ministry of Defense has licensed Max Aerospace Aviation Ltd., Mumbai, to supply and install Avionics, UAV, CAV, CAV, CAV aircraft, helicopter and weapons subsystems. This company is proud to say it has been approved by DGCA, HAL, DGAQA and CHEMILAC and has been registered with the IAF. Indian Coast Guard and Navy. Your maintenance work is also approved by NAVCOM. ADF, VDR and CUR. The work on cabin instruments, lighting systems, gyroscopic instruments and components of the aircraft's structure was with quality and perfection. Contact person: Bharat Malkani, telephone: 91-22-26135545, fax: 91-22-26162613.
35. The Merchant Shipping Industry, the Indian Army, the Navy Coast Guard and the IAF prefer to use specialized helicopter crew survival tents, inflatable life rafts, life jackets, etc., produced by the meridian Inflatables. Private Limited, Mumbai. He has 25 years of experience and is ISO 9001 certified. Contact person: Major Arun Phatak (retired) Phone: 91-22-28570369, fax 91-22-28572927.
36. MIDHANI, Hyderabad, who developed 75 leagues with the enormous efforts of his R&D team.